Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sadie's First Birthday

Wow, I have definitely been a slacker for the past several weeks!! It is so crazy how time can just get away from you. I have had so many people tell me "the days are long but the years are short". It is so true. Some days I feel like man, I am so ready for the weekend and then I feel so guilty for wishing days away. I really need to be better about that! Embrace every day for what it is.

My baby girl has officially turned ONE!!! I have to admit, I was pretty emotional the night before her birthday. I took pictures of her sleeping and her with her bedtime baba (bottle). It's just so amazing how much she has grown in just a year. It's incredible the abundance of love I have for that little girl. The second I see her when I walk in the door from work all the stress and issues just melt away. Some of my favorite time with Sadie is just rocking her in the evening. Most of the time the pup is trying to sit with me so it gets a little crowded but you get my point!

I wanted to share some pictures with y'all from Sadie's party. We had her party Easter weekend which was a really bad decision. It turned out to be a very small party but we had a wonderful time nonetheless.


I just love the pictures of Sadie in her tutu sitting in the sun!! 


Sadie on the other hand did not love her tutu!


My absolute favorite picture!! I feel like this really shows her personality...sassy and spunky! 


2 of my favorite girls....Sister and Sadie! I love that we are all wearing white too. Makes for a pretty cool picture! 


I love this picture of the 3 of us....we are just missing G pup! Sadie is like "give me my cake people!!!"


Present time! 


A lady I work with made this for Sadie and charged me next to nothing. If anyone lives in the Triad or Triangle area of NC and need a cake i'll put you in touch with her! Y'all, Sam had 4 pieces....it's that good!!! 

Don't forget to file your taxes today!! It's April 15th!! 

Thanks for stopping by CHMH! 

XO,

Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment