Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Target and Ulta Haul

Happy April Fools Day Y'all! I am not sure about you guys but I have never been a big fan of April Fools Day. I love to laugh and joke but sometimes I think some pranks/jokes are really mean. If you're playing an April Fools joke on someone just be mindful of any life situations they may be dealing with. Okay, off my soapbox! Now on to the fun stuff! 

So this past weekend I was in desperate need of some new skincare/beauty items so I loaded Sadie in the car and off we went. I mentioned yesterday we went to Target twice. I have a particular loop that I follow when I go to Target and my hubby just doesn't know how to do Target like me so sometimes I need to go back without him! Do any of y'all have a particular way you like to walk through Target? It's really important to hit all of the sections. :) Y'all know what i'm talking about. 

So without further delay check out my latest and greatest purchases from Target


I really needed something that would help take off all my makeup before I wash my face. I have heard really good reviews about Ponds Cold Cream and so far I love it. I use this all over my face and then remove it with a warm washcloth before washing my face. 


I've used this foundation in the past and it just has a really nice feel to it. It also has great coverage and that's something I like.


Y'all, I was in serious need of new razors. I had to stop using Sam's! I finally broke down and bought some - he was so glad that I did! 


Yummy smelling shaving cream to go along with my new razors! It smells like strawberries and oranges. 


Rachel Talbott recently did a blog post about how this Ponds anti-wrinkle cream is an amazing dupe for La Mer. I HAD to try it! I don't wear this during the day only because I feel like it is a little heavy but I use it every night so have loved it so far! 

I also had to run to Ulta to pick up some shampoo and conditioner for my newly color treated hair. I decided to go ahead and purchase what was used on my hair at the salon, which was the Goldwell Dualsenses Color Treated Shampoo and Conditioner.. It smells delicious! 


Last but not least is probably my most favorite purchase during my shopping trip. I ran into Sephora to lust after all of the amazing products they have there and came across this gem while looking at lipsticks.. Most of my makeup had already worn off so I tried this and I instantly fell in love with it. It's the perfect shade for light/medium skin tones and feels like silk, plus it has amazing coverage.I've been wearing this everyday this week by itself, there is really no need to wear foundation over it. I bought the sample size because I wanted to make sure that I loved it as much at home as I did in Sephora ( I tend to love everything in Sephora!!). Once I use all of this size I will most definitely repurchase. 


Whew, that seems like a lot! I love everything that I purchased over the weekend and I can't wait to tell you all about all of the samples I was able to pick up at Sephora! The older I get the more into skincare and health I become! Since I made a major oops buy purchasing skincare products before I tried them in the past I wanted to make sure that I love what i'm buying. As you all know, a lot of these products aren't cheap and I want to like them before I buy. 

I'd love to hear some of your favorites! I'm always looking to try new skincare and beauty products! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

XO, 
Nikki 

Disclaimer, this opinions are my own. I am not compensated in anyway to share these products with you. I truly have a passion for skincare, makeup and hair products! All of these prodcuts can be found at Target, Ulta and Sephora.  Thank you for your support of CHMH! 

No comments:

Post a Comment