Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Weekend Recap

Hey Everyone! I know I am a day late posting my Weekend Recap! Yesterday was Sadie's 1st Birthday (sniffle sniffle) so I took the day off from work and blogging. We had a wonderful day! Be on the lookout for a post all about her birthday! I have to say I was really emotional yesterday. I even cried at Chick-fil-a! I'm such a sap! 

We had a really busy weekend! Friday was my little sister's 22nd birthday! We are 10 years apart which she thinks is so funny and always calls me old. Just wait until she's 31, she won't think it's so old anymore! It was definitely hard when we were younger but the older we get the closer we become! Love this girl! 


Just us girls went to dinner on Friday evening. Sam had prior commitments to work on the race car. Sometimes you just need a girls night! 



That selfie turned out a little bright. Oh well! 

Saturday, Sam and I took Sadie to get pancakes, her favorite! Then we ran to Target to look at new car seats. I can't believe she has outgrown her's. I will never forget how tiny she looked in her's the day we brought her home from the hospital. 

Of course Sadie and I had to take a few pictures while we were in Target. 


Seriously, could she be any cuter?! 


My Stitch Fix box was waiting for me when we got home! I can't wait to share my reviews with y'all in the next couple of days! I was definitely much more pleased with this Fix than my first one. 

Saturday evening, Sadie and I ran to Target (yup, we went twice on Saturday) then went to Ulta. I made several purchases that i'll share in my upcoming Target and Ulta Hual post. 

Sunday was a pretty lazy day! My niece came over to play for a little while. The girls always have so much fun together!


Sadie decided she didn't want to take a nap on Sunday afternoon (those no nap days make for really long days)! Sam went to pick up dinner from one of our favorite Mexican restaurants and of course she fell asleep right before he got home. I did't mind, I wouldn't trade these cuddles for anything in the world! 

I can't begin to tell y'all how much I love this girl! 

What about y'all, do anything fun and exciting this weekend?! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

XO, 

Nikki  



No comments:

Post a Comment