Thursday, March 19, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Beauty Products


It's almost the weekend!!! I don't know about y'all but my goodness it has been a long week! I think I am still adjusting to the time change. I also haven't felt great this week. I ended up going to the doctor yesterday and was given an antibiotic. Hopefully it'll kick in soon so I can enjoy the weekend with my family. Since I drive a lot for work I don't have a primary care doctor near my office so I ended up going to a CVS Minute Clinic. I thought it was great! I only waited like 2 minutes! It was a great experience and I would totally do it again, but hopefully I won't get sick again any time soon! ;) 

So, I kind of have a slight obsession with makeup, skincare, hair care, just beauty products in general. While I wish I could buy everything that I see I kinda have to stick to a budget. I thought I would share a few of my go to items with y'all. 


So since I sent back my super expensive face wash I've been using a gentle cleanser. So far i'm loving this one by Neutrogena.


For some reason I can't use the Cetaphil cleanser but I love, love, love this Daily Moisturizer


 This is the perfume that I won a few weeks ago and it smells amazing!! If you're in the market for a great sent definitely check out Love Me by Victoria's Secret.


 I have really large pores and wanted to try a pore eraser so I bought Maybelline's Pore Eraser  and it's great. It leaves my skin feeling really smooth and silky. 


Best $5 i've spent in a long time! This is great for covering up dark circles or blemishes. I just discovered the NYX products and so far I really like them. You can find the concealer HERE


I was in need of new blush for Christmas and my little sister bought me Bobbi Brown in Nectar. It has definitely become one my faves! I will definitely buy it again. 


 Honestly, I had never heard of this brand before until a dear friend gave me a bunch of fun samples from Sephora as part of my Christmas present and this is amazing!!! It leaves your lips full and gives them a little tingle! Buxom Lipgloss in White Russian


This is a little dirty but that's because I seriously use it all the time. When I started getting my eyebrows waxed years ago my eyebrow lady (Marianne's Brows for those of you in Greensboro, NC!) would always fill them in for me and this is what she uses. It's the E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit and it's only a few bucks! 

These were another gift from the same awesome friend who gave me the Buxom Lipgloss. These are the absolute best nail wipes ever. You know how some nail polish remover leaves your nails all yucky?  Well I feel like these wipes make them look better and they don't stink! They are a little more expensive than what you would find at your local drugstore but I think it's worth the few extra bucks to buy something that smells better and leaves your nails looking nice and clean. Check them out!

That's more than a few but I really couldn't narrow it down to just a 3 items! I'm always trying out new products and i'll be sure to share those with you guys. I also love hearing what other people use. 

What are some of your favorite beauty products?! 
Thanks for reading! 

XO, Nikki  

Disclaimer: I am not being paid in any way. These are strictly my own opinions. I use Amazon to share these products with you because it is much easier for people to find them that way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment