Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Weekend Recap ....a day late!



Hey Everyone! I hope y'all have had a good start to the week. Yesterday I woke up around 6am and thought that it was Sunday. You guys can imagine how sad I was when I realized it was Monday. Yesterday turned out to be a pretty good day though! 

Anybody do anything fun over the weekend? We didn't do much, poor Sadie bug has an ear infection so we laid low and watched the NCAA tourney. My brackets are totally busted! Did anyone else fill out a bracket this year? 

I did get my hair done....first I looked like a crazy lady who had way too many foils in her hair! 

Sexy hair, huh?! LOL 

But I've got to say I am really pleased with the end result


That's my i'm excited face!! Hey blondie! 


I spent Sunday morning with this cute little pup and of course my sweet sleeping baby. We watched the first several episodes of Secrets and Lies and oh my it's good! I didn't know if I would like it based on the previews but y'all it's intense! Check it out! 

I seriously love our cuddle time! 

And then this happened Saturday evening....



She's standing ALL BY HERSELF!! Would time please slow down!

So, i've been drinking my Juice Plus shakes everyday and I crave them when I don't have them. They are seriously that good! I'm really trying to eat better and lose this baby weight before my birthday in July. I decided I really needed to start working out again so I started Insanity again last night. Talk about out of shape. Holy crap, I thought I was going to pass out! I just need to do something. I try not to be hard on myself but I really want to look and feel better. I have 3 months until I turn 32 and i'd like to share my progress and struggles with you. So stay tuned! 

What are some of your favorite healthy meals and exercises?! 


No comments:

Post a Comment