Wednesday, March 4, 2015

A teething baby and a tired mama

How is it already Wednesday? I know I say this over and over again, but my goodness time goes by way too fast! 

Sadie has been a mess for the past several days. She is getting her 9th tooth or at least I think it's her 9th. She won't let Sam or I take a look at her little chompers! Friday night Sam and I didn't get home from the hockey game until almost midnight; which is hours past my bedtime. We had a wonderful time even though the Caps lost. 

I think I maybe got 5 hours of sleep Friday night. Little miss decided it was time to play at 6am! I don't know about y'all but I need my 8 hours or I just cannot function. We went to lunch on Saturday with Sam's dad and brother then ran some errands. The 3 of us were pretty worn out so we didn't do much of anything Saturday. Sunday we felt a little more rested and decided to go out for a little while. Sadie decided she didn't want to nap at home but ended up falling asleep in the car. Sam and I went to Starbucks and drank our coffee in the car while Sadie slept 

Monday after work it was beautiful out so we took Sadie and the pup for a walk! I am so ready for warmer weather and sunshine! Sam did our taxes. I always worry when tax season comes, for the past few years we have owed money but so far things are looking up this tax season! 

I've been watching The Voice and have to say it's been great!! There is some amazing talent this season! Can't wait to see what the rest of the season brings! 

That's been my week so far! Stay tuned for an exciting announcement! 

Happy Hump Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment