Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Planning Sadie's 1st Birthday Party

 I cannot believe that my baby is going to be a year old next month. Seriously, where does the time go?! It's true what they say, time goes by quicker the older you get. Would time please SLOW DOWN! 

Sam called me while I was at work yesterday to let me know that Sadie has a new trick, she is standing all by herself, without holding on to anything! I feel like we are going to have a walker on our hands before we know it. Then we are in real trouble! 

As much as it saddens (and excites me) that my baby girl is growing up I am looking forward to planning her 1st Birthday Party! I love a party and I love to plan things so it's a win win in my book! 

I'm thinking we will do a Ladybug theme since her nickname is Sadie Bug or Buggy. I have no idea when or why I started calling her Buggy, but now everyone calls her Buggy! I'm sure she will love that when she gets older. Ask my sister what my Dad and I have called her for the past 22 years. Hint, it rhymes with sink. 

My sister-in-law sent me the cutest Ladybug invitations last night. They can be found HERE.I'm pretty sure I need to buy these.

And this tutu is a must! It can be found HERE

It's called the Funky Monkey Birthday Tutu set....how stinkin' cute is that?!

And of course I will need to make this

Having a little one is just too much fun - most days that is!

What have you done for your child's 1st Birthday? 




No comments:

Post a Comment