Friday, February 27, 2015

To Stitch Fix or not Stitch Fix...

Happy Friday Everyone!

This week has been so crazy! We had unexpected snow on Tuesday and then we had a "major" snow storm Wednesday night. I've only worked Monday, Wednesday and Friday this week. I don't know about y'all but I am so ready for warmer weather and sunshine!

I am so excited for date night tonight! Sam and I got tickets to go see the Washington Capitals vs. Carolina Hurricanes hockey game tonight! I picked up this tickets during lunch today and i'm pretty sure our seats are awesome! If you haven't been to a hockey game before I say definitely give it a try even if you don't enjoy watching the games on TV watching it in person is so much fun! Not to mention, there are so cute hockey players! It's okay, Sam knows who my faves are! LOL


I've been debating on signing up for Stitch Fix for the past several months and today I finally broke down and did it. I was so torn because I really love to go shopping but I also really love to get packages in the mail. I got paid today and also received a surprise bonus so I thought what the heck. If I don't like it I can send everything back. Knowing me I am sure that I'll love everything, which could result in a problem! I scheduled my first Fix for March 9th, i'll be sure to let y'all know how it goes!


For those of you who have Stitch Fix i'd love to hear you opinions!

Have a wonderful and safe weekend everyone! I'll catch up with you guys on Monday!






No comments:

Post a Comment