Monday, February 23, 2015

Weekend Recap

My goodness, what a crazy Monday it's been! I knew it was going to be a long day when the pup woke up at 4am and then I had to get up at 6am for work. I managed to go back to sleep after I took him out. Sam felt bad because he didn't realize it was Monday and I had to get up super early. Sadie woke up screaming so he was tending to her while I was getting ready for work. My hair didn't get dried and I'm not wearing the outfit that I wanted to wear so my whole day has been kinda blah thus far. Okay, Monday rant over! I'm glad I got that out. :) I am excited to watch The Voice tonight. I kinda wish Gwen was coming back. I have to admit that I am not the biggest Christina fan. Oh well, it's still a fun show to watch!

This weekend was pretty low key. Saturday I got up with Sadie and made her breakfast which she threw on the floor! While she ate (fed the dogs!)I made my new Juice Plus shake. OMG it is so good! I am always leery of buying a product before I try it but I really trust my girl friend who recommend this product to me. It is one of the best meal replacement shakes I have ever tried. I bought the Dutch Chocolate and French Vanilla. Both are very tasty but like most women, I prefer the chocolate. To increase the calories I added skim milk and peanut butter. It seriously taste like a chocolate peanut butter milkshake and it's healthy for you!! Win Win.

Sadie learned to put her foot in her mouth Saturday night. Kid is pretty talented!

We went to Banana Republic Saturday afternoon and of course I fell in love with everything in the store, but what I really loved was this military jacket! It's a little expensive but maybe it'll go on sale. A girl can wish, can't she!?

Yesterday we went to a friends house to watch the Daytona 500. I don't think many of us watched the race, especially us girls. I was glad that everyone on Sam's race team finally got to meet Sadie. Sadie even had a little friend there to play with. It was really fun to watch the two girls interact. Much to my surprise they both played very nicely! Somehow the girls got a hold of empty soda bottles and my child pretends to drink out of it. I promise we do not let her have soda at home!

We got home around 6pm and hoped that Sadie would take a nap but that didn't happen. We did the usual Sunday night chores, laundry, cleaned up a little and put away the massive amount of clothing that adds up throughout the week. It amazes me how much laundry we do! Sam and I had planned on cooking last night, but I think we were all just too tired so he ran to our favorite Mexican restaurant to pick up takeout. It was so yummy! We were all in bed pretty early last night and I plan to do the same tonight.

I hope everyone had a wonderful relaxing weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment